KEEPING YOU AND OUR TEAMS SAFE!
After 13 weeks of closure and a roller coaster of a ride we have the green light to re-open and we have been working hard to ensure that it is safe to do so.
Our priority at this time is to ensure that both our teams and our customers safety is at the forefront of everything we do. It is also important to us at Cambscuisine that we deliver a welcoming experience to all of our customers and that you enjoy your visit to our pubs and restaurants.
The Cambscuisine customer survey was very enlightening and showed us just how many of you are keen to get back to our pubs and restaurants. Thank you so much. We have taken many ideas from the survey and come up with our 10 point ‘safe socialising plan’ to keep you safe and confident when visiting one of our establishments.
Safe Socialising! Cambscuisine’s 10 point plan.
- Spacing of tables along with clear and effective signage to ensure social distancing guidelines are met.
- Staff comprehensively retrained in procedures and their temperatures checked prior to their shift.
- Ability for our customers to order and pay at the table using their own phone.
- Hygiene stations on entry and exit to our sites. Key touch points sanitised regularly.
- Toilets checked and cleaned every ½ hour with hygiene stations located at the entrances.
- Chefs wearing face coverings.
- Full table clean down and menu sanitised between each use.
- Cutlery and condiments will not laid up and will be bought to your table. By all means bring own cutlery or glassware should it make you feel more comfortable.
- Screens located at key customer/staff interaction points.
- Contactless payment where possible and we are going ‘cashless’.
It is important to us that we give you service and variety, therefore should the above steps not meet with your requirements we will also be offering a takeaway service and ‘cook at home meal kits’ in many of our restaurants in the very near future.
When you do visit us, things may be a little different from the moment you arrive. However, we are looking forward to seeing you very soon and will be offering you a very warm welcome!